Sunday, December 2, 2012

Love letter to myself

Dear me,

I write this letter to express my gratitude, apologies and congratulate me on my actions.

Thanks!
For kindly putting up with myself
on those moments when I couldn't trust my abilities,
reminding me that I'm capable and helping me go through.

For listening
to those reckless made up stories, that I tend to pull out,
and even those crazy inconsistent thoughts that I keep bringing in and dumping out,
always with an open and friendly mind set.

Apologies!
For bringing painful situations,
sometimes I think they are needed, others are simply consequence I didn't foresee.

For getting on the way
of brilliant ideas, without a clear explanation.
and then making up excuses - too tired, too difficult, not for me, not right, not true, etc

Congratulations!
For moving forward on adverse time
without giving up even when you could easily have done so.

For being courageous
to try new things and discover new horizons,
mainly on those occasion when fear and/or uncertainty are trying to take over.


Let me just close this letter with one last thought:
I love myself!
and if I forget about it on the way, don't worry, just read the line below.




I'M A WONDERFUL AND EXTRAORDINARY BEING*!



V.

* whether I believe it or not





No comments: