Thursday, December 10, 2009

Re-start

I'm drowning, sinking on the bottom of sea. Covered with 100 thousand opinions that are pushing me down, far from the surface, far from the air. While I drown, I wonder how did this happen, how all those opinions reached me, or if I reached them why now I'm sinking.

Feeling like an egg chased by thousand of "want to get inside"'s sperms. They knock on my door, ring my bell, stick their faces on my window, while I hide inside my little house that seems is going to crash soon.

There is pause, a silence, most like inside me. And I take a decision, not knowing if is the best one or not, but taking it... My house explode, with it the windows, the door, the bell the sperm, the sea.

I have to start from the scratch, build again my ideas about the world and myself... Somebody told me is never late to start, and I believe it, because at the end it doesn't feel like a start at least this time the knowledge of how to build a house is within me.

No comments: