Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When I close my eyes

When my last breath would approach to me, hopefully in a warm cozy bed, I would close my eyes for the very last time, and while doing so I would like to think of my life.

I don't want be known by many, neither to have a big funeral. No, I don't want the flowers on my tomb, most likely I wont have one, and even if I do... It doesn't matter because what is there is not me, I would be gone.

What I want to do in that very last moment, is to think if on the course of all those years that I had the opportunity to live I helped someone to change. I don't want to think on those things I could have changed, because things are easy to change back. I know I can't think of lives I changed, because it doesn't depends on me, just on that person.

But what I would really like to know is that I finally use that wonderful and mysterious energy network that interconnect us like the drops of the ocean. That I use it to reach someone, a one that decide to change because saw hope. A one that decide to embrace the mysteries of life even when the fear was sitting just beside.

I want to close my eyes and see it, may be knowing who that person is or may be not, it really doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be a great change, it doesn't have to be noticeable at all. What would matter to me is to know that I reached that person and I helped or I would still help on the process of becoming a happier person.

I want to die like the flowers, knowing that they gave something from themself to the world. It could be the perfume, it could be the seed, it could be the simple act of becoming a resting place for a random bug... It doesn't matter what I would give if is something from myself.

Vero.

No comments: