Sunday, July 8, 2012

Leap of faith


I wake up everyday, some of those, completely sure of what I have gather. Some others, completely oblivious to it.

This journey is a crazy one!
One day I don't clearly know where I'm standing, neither where the journey will take me. Is all completely foggy, my next steps are only few meters apart.

Other, I wake up everyday, with some feelings sticked on my soul, praying for this not to be a fool's game. Knowing what I want, thinking that is possible.

I stumble between those days...
I still doubt I'm capable of grasping the meaning but I try to keep going.

This is, by far, the most unknown territory I'll ever be...
I have to believe on something that I can't fully understand, wonder in areas that people refer as dangerous.

I have to move forward with new reference points. I fear my radars could fail, yet I have to trust they are good enough.

Everything could be a build up from my smart brain, it could be a perfect play. How can I know the difference? I ask myself.

No answer is given...

This is what I call a leap of faith!

Jumping into the unknown...


V.

No comments: