Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The world's traveller

I didn't travel the world to find happiness, I've already had it in my pocket.

I went around to get challenged. Took every believe I had and placed it on the brightest spot. Got 'experts' to question them, rip them apart and arm new ones... It was scary, I have to admit.

I traveled the world to share my happiness. Found people that had their own, exchanged pieces and got mine to diversify. This was the most rewarding part!

I said when we started the conversation about my willing to travel.

She paused a second or two, to drop another question - and what was the outcome?

I love the fact that she manages to challenge me regularly. It feels as if I reinvent myself everyday.

The outcome? - I ask myself in loud voice - and then replied:

I managed to see my believes unfold like a blossoming flower, opening each petal to reveal yet another level.

Collected concepts of happiness, that I would have never managed to create myself. What amazing stories I heard and experienced.

Understood that there is always something that will challenge me - that's what life is all about - but every time I have an option: hide or stay. None of them is better than the other. Each will eventually unfold a gift for me if I remain present.

Happiness is a misunderstood concept, that I'm still unable to explain. It tends to happen when you experience something with your whole self and is extremely difficult to grasp.

That every road we take will lead to another extraordinary experience, We just need to remember:
Difficult is extraordinary
Challenging is extraordinary
Sad is extraordinary
Boring is a misunderstanding of extraordinary.

...Easy to say, quite difficult to remember...

Use a post it! - I said between my laughter.

She laughed with me, there was nothing serious about what I'd said. It was just us listening to the words my brain put together.


V.





1 comment:

Panta REI said...

as usually, i love your post and thoughts. I miss our philosophic conversations too. Keep bloggin'!