Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ownership's sense



When my life belongs to me
I experience a sense of ownership that goes beyond words.

I'm the captain of my life!
I can sail in the direction I fancy,
Explore areas that were unknown before.

I'm the audience and leading actress.
I'm the peasant and the queen.
I'm everything and nothing at all.

It is the feeling that keeps me going:
My heart bouncing with inexplicable joy, and my soul experiencing a sense of fulfilment that words can't capture.


I'm the owner!



But don't take me wrong, life not always goes the way I want.
Sometimes it gets trapped in severe storm and others in windless days.

There are days when I lose all hopes... Everything seems out of place, like being stubbornly held by some mysterious hand.

It is then, when I get the chance to steer the wheel, plan again if needed...At times my only option is to stand still and wait for good winds to blow.

Even then I feel a deep sense of satisfaction, excitement and courage - I know I have the power to change the course into another adventure



V.

No comments: