Sunday, June 3, 2012

Challenge

There is a me
There is an us
There is a time and a space
There is a challenge.

The challenge of embracing the waves that will hit my shore.

How do I stand when the wind blows?- was the her question

I don't stand... I shake! - was my initial thought - I shake like the leaf in the wind...

How else could I answer such question?
if I'm constantly faced against my own true, if every step I make needs to be my decision. Doubts know my address and knock on my door regularly.

I shake... I tremble from the core.

With time, I have realized that this shake will produce the following changes:
1.Some things won't fit me as before - I'll have to leave them behind

2. New things will arrive - I'll need to invest time understanding them

3. My reference's points will fade away - I'll have to calmly tolerate incertitude

4. My truth will expand as it weakens - I'll need to remember this.


I don't stand. I Shake. I become a new me that goes through a funnel and change on the way.

I'm like the tree at wind's mercy: It shakes with the wind. If storms come, it will bend. The tree knows it will renew. I instead fear my core will disappear. What a fool!

My answer:
Shaking, while holding to my root. Failing and winning, but undoubtedly growing and trying one more time... That's how I stand.

V.

No comments: