Thursday, August 13, 2009

An awful truth

This is a very sentimental post...
A post that is coming for the deep part of my touched heart...
That is going to talk about something that always disgust me...
And I never though I will hear close to me...

I always though, and still think, that one day I will like to make and ONG for women, with the propose of training us to become a wiser partner chooser. To help us as women, to have a space where to think when the feeling overwhelm us.

I still don't know when I will do it, but I wish I already had it.
Because every time I read a news about some woman being kill, hurt, torture by the male partner I stay amuse, with no words and with unexplainable tears on my eyes, thinking how come these things happen?

How can a woman end up in such situation? how can a man even think of hiting a woman or kid in such a way, just for being full of anger?

I don't have an answer to this questions, neither a possible clue of what is behind... And by writing this lines, I'm not trying to answer them... I might be trying only to spread the message, with the hope that maybe on of this men will read it and will stop doing such a thing.

Or maybe there will be a woman that will also read it early enough not to face such a moment. Anyway...this post has no other propose than to let me leave the idea that is going around my brain right now.

Vero.

No comments: