Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For any one that can answer: how does it feel?

How does life look like when you have walked long enough to understand the cycles of the seasons, the cycles of the sun. The rotation of the earth with the combination of the moon.
How does life look like when you are old enough to have seen all different types of eclipse, when you have seen someone born and the very same one die. When you have plant a seed and have harvest from the tree that grew from it.

Does life look more simple? or does it look more majestic?
Does life become a different thing, or it keeps looking the same over the time...
I have seen some of this things, others I'm still waiting for them to show into my life. But sometimes I try to check if I see life different, but I don't really remember how did it look like before.

I can't remember if few years back the trees where greener, or if the wind use to blow stronger. I don't know, if few years ago my skin use to look smoother. And I'm wondering if is just me who is missing those changes or there is someone else that doesn't remember some stuff.

I have the feeling that life is passing by, but I not able to see it properly. It draws itself as month and years passing, but what does that mean in real terms? what does it mean to a tree to know on which month are we? does it grow slower or faster if it knows it might miss the summer or overcome the winter?

How does it feel to be immortal? to watch many generations raise and disappear, to live long enough to see the same things happening over again. To harvest the same tree over and over, and watch how the leafs are gone when the winter comes. Do we finally understand the meaning of life? or we keep wondering forever what should we do with that thing that people call life and came without instructions the day we were born.

Vero.

No comments: