Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fulfillment

Maybe I should call this fulfillment - I (sight) as we speak.

Fulfillment?  - she asks

Yeah, some sort of fullness in your deeper self, if that will explain it better - I answer without knowing what else to say

Ful fill ment - she says spreading each syllable away from another 

Her eyes roll to that upper corner, where memories get retrieved. A thoughtful face suddenly appears.

I observe her, wondering what is going to come out from her soul this time. 
I feel like a boy on a Christmas eve, waiting to see what present is there for me.

She notice my excitement and smiles back, like saying - it isn't Christmas and is not a gift - She blushes. 

There are mostly likely thousand of thought running through her head at the present moment, you could almost hear the engines roaring.

After that blush, there is always that smile I love to see. It reflects kidness, sweetness and is incredibly welcoming.

Then she sits back in her power zone,  ready to aim and shot that idea that just formed in her brain.

I still ask myself why I dedicate so much time to see her through. I might be an idiotic nonsense kind of guy!

But even if I tried not to, it seems impossible! Is like a clear language spoken to me through all my channels. Trust me - no one can resist that!

Anyway, going back to the story...

I believe I might understand what you say - she says with a steady voice.

You mean, that kind of moments when joy overflows you. When it basically transform into a whole body experience - the words were coming out as she she closed her eyes 

Something like feeling connected with bigger thing, like a subtle link that connects you to the universe and only for fractions of seconds you become fully aware of it - she says while trying to express with her body that it is an exquisite' 

I hear, but don't show sign of agreement. This is my recurring story - I have no words to express what she just provoked upon me one more time

Overflow she says, overflow is what I feel with those words. With this contempted desire that seems not to have space to be fulfilled.

I smile and stay in silence. As a signal of surrender - hoping she understand if
No more talk for today my brain says, I have been overwhelmed by something I can't understand.



V.

No comments: